Arts Ed Collaborative is looking for a director of programs. We’re looking for a creative thinker with a passion for arts education and 7–10 years of work experience, including some project management and supervisory responsibilities. A Bachelor’s degree and/or experience connected to K–12 education with an arts focus is required. Candidates with training and/or certifications in group facilitation and equity and inclusion practices are preferred. Arts Ed Collaborative and Carnegie Museums of Art, our fiscal sponsor, are interested in candidates who, through their experience and collaborations, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of the Carnegie Museums community.
The next director of programs will:
- Show a commitment to social justice and educational equity for students, educators, and staff
- Be open to professional growth and to receiving and acting on constructive feedback
- Demonstrate knowledge of curriculum, instructional design, assessment, and the National Core Arts Standards
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills
- Show and build knowledge of culturally responsive/sustaining pedagogy and practices
Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so, please check out the complete posting and submit your qualifications through the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh’s website. We will not be reviewing cover letters.
We look forward to your applications and welcoming the next director of programs to our team!